This immersive learning experience is designed for professionals who:
- • Want to develop and master valuable creative problem solving skills.
- • Lead and influence innovation or change within their organization.
- • Want to recharge their creative batteries.
- • Enhance their tool kit with new processes, tools, techniques.
- • Want to meet like-minded, intelligent, curious, and experienced people from all walks of life, creating connections that will be the basis for a lifetime of continued learning and exploration.
Whether you’re a business leader, educator, practitioner or life-long learner, you’ll find the programs you need to be better, smarter, more productive and more creative. By investing in CPSI 2013, you’ll return to your professional arena armed with tools for leading creative change.
Our sought-out speakers and world-class facilitators are focused on teaching you the skills and showing you the process of how to create, innovate, and lead change for real, tangible results.
Great people, great content, great conference!
– Dave Gray, author Gamestorming
The skills gained during the conference have allowed me to lead weekly brainstorm sessions at my company, building our skills in creative thinking and innovation. What was once difficult and challenging for our team has become second nature, now we are full of ideas!
– Kathy Hayes, Marketing Intelligence Manager, Nestlé USA
As I reflect on whether or not the CPSI conference met my expectations, I realize that my expectations were greatly exceeded. Yes, I did some networking; yes, I definitely learned new tools; and yes, I have no doubt the conference will lead to new business. However, more importantly, I believe my life was enriched beyond measure, because I gained something far more valuable than new business. I gained a new perspective… a new way of life. I would venture to say that has a pretty high ROI.
– Marta Villanueva, Villanueva Qualitative, Inc.