Hosted June 20 - 23, 2013 in Buffalo, CPSI is an annual international conference hosted by the Creative Education Foundation focused on three main areas – creativity, innovation and leading change. Whether you are a novice or experienced practitioner, you’ll learn cutting edge techniques. World-class facilitators create an active learning environment, teaching you how to maximize creative thinking and innovation skills to move you to the next level. The entire experience is focused on helping you move ideas into action.
You’ll hear from sought-after speakers. You’ll get a chance to meet with top business leaders, educators, practitioners and learners from all over the world to build your personal network.
At CPSI 2013: UNLEASH THE POSSIBLE you’ll:
- • Learn creative thinking and innovation skills.
- • Discover the process of how different companies go from idea to action.
- • Network with top business leaders, educators, practioners and learners
- • Understand how innovation works well for other organizations so you can benefit your organization.
CPSI offers not only valuable learning experiences, it also provides great opportunities to network with others who live and breathe creativity and the innovation it spawns.
– Ed von Bargen, Innovation Guide at Procter & Gamble
Learning creativity processes, discussing ideas and concepts with thoughtful leaders in the field and having lots of fun is what you get at CPSI.
– Oliver Kern, Bayer CropScience, Germany
One of the best learning experiences I’ve ever had.
– Frank Privette, Marketing Research & Analytics, Kimberly-Clark